Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The End is near...


3 sexy women who were seen at DJ Tiesto's Concert


Anybody wants DJ Tiesto to play at my party or any other DJ


This will be perfect for my party right XTR? ABDULWOWER any comments?



Yes! At long last have I been waiting for the end of the year. Every year I throw a party. Not just any party but a High School Party. Now since I have graduated, I have invited some people (check out the VIP Party List Posted down below) for a final party. This party will be a VIP Party since High School is over this makes it the Last High School Party EVER!

In case all of you didn't hear or you must have heard it. I will be getting a DJ for my party. Let me make it clear that this DJ is not DJ Tiesto Understood. Do I make Myself Clear to everybody!

This DJ will be playing a lot of music from techno to Dido Remixes. Sorry for not playing any Calypso or rock music for all you guys and gals!

If however I don't get a DJ there is still a chance that even better music will be played like Dido, Dido remixes, More Dido, oh yeah and techno remixes!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...