Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, May 26, 2008

Dear Guests of the VIP Party,

OK now listen to the following things I have got to say.

  1. The VIP List 2 will officially be out during the weekend (Friday & Saturday)
  2. The people that didn't get invited to the party are officially off the list
  3. The VIP party will be on Saturday June 7. Location will be told on Sunday the 1st of June
  4. In order for everyone else to get invited to the VIP Party you must be confirmed by both me and the authors (XTR, Mario, XTR's brother N_San & Lunar Army) of my website.
Don't you just love my website. Am I great or what? :P
Also I'm watching everyone's behavior. If there is a chance that you won't make it to my party it is because of your behavior.
Thank You For your time

RT

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...