Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

VIP Party Guest List

The VIP Guest List for the VIP Party will be out on Friday the 2nd of May 2008. This means that I have already made up my mind on the people who are coming to my party. This also means that the people who are not invited to my party are also not allowed to even ask me to invite them. No party crashers will be allowed into my party. But whoever annoys me no matter what even if its for fun is strictly uninvited to the party and that goes for EVERYONE in 12D.

The VIP Party will take place in June 2008. The date of the party will be posted on this blog and on the Piczo site.

Note: I don't care on what you people think of me (like I'm some backstabber). It's just that I DON'T want you to come to my party. Its MY party not yours. So Mind Your Own Business

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...