Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hottest Gossips

Hey everybody, I'm back with some of the latest gossips on celebrities.
The worlds top sluttiest celebrities in my point of view:
1/Madonna
2/Hayden panettiere
3/Hillary Duff
4/Carmen Electra
5/Angelina Jolie
6/Paris Hilton
7/Britney Spears
8/Pamela Anderson
9/Fergie
10/Lindsay Lohan

-Hayden Panettiere was caught on camera NAKED on the beach last June. Rumor said that she was at a Nude Beach!

-Madonna & Justin Timberlake & Timbaland released they're No. 1 hit song called
4 Minutes. In the Middle East, they cut Timbaland's voice for some odd reason. Is it that they hate Timbaland or is it because the song was too long (4:45 mins long)?
Its because that song was too long .

-Hillary Duff has officially changed her look. She went from Innocent Hillary to Slutty Hillary. She quoted "Just because of my new look doesn't mean I lost my virginity. I'm still a virgin and I'm not going to lose my virginity until my wedding night." Hillary Duff said that on March 17.

-Madonna has got a new LOOK. She went from looking like the 50 year old hag (which she still is) to a 20 year old w***e ! People say That is was all the botox she had injected into her and the plastic Surgery that she had secretly done.

More news later!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...