Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dido News:

I know a bunch of you must be annoyed with all the constant talk about "Dido", it must be pretty annoying to hear about me raving about my favorite singer and I'm happy to say that the raving will go on until I finally meet her, which is soon, I hope (Inshallah).
Anyways back to the topic, Dido has been up to so many things lately; she performed on the Jimmey Kimmel Live (Videos posted below), she has been interviewed by several people (Tatler Magazine, Digital Spy,  Hello UK Magazine - not Middle East - article will be posted soon and many others).
I'll be posting a couple of the interviews here and there, or you can just google it lol.


Dido - No Freedom (Live)


 Dido - White Flag (Live)



Interview with Tatler Magazine


More News Soon!!!!!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...