Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Vacation: Traveling at Long Last


So how is everyone doing? I hope all of you are enjoying your summer vacations, wherever you are. So I am now getting ready to travel, just getting some final things done before I leave. Such as getting my suitcase packed, make sure I get my cats some food before I leave (at least they wouldn't starve while I'm gone) and the list goes on. 
As of now, after this post, I will not be posting anything new at until I get to my destination. I will post one or two updates but that's about it. Also I would like to mention that as of August 1, I will add an update for the Holy Month Of Ramadan and of course I will also change the layout of my blog.

I hope everyone has a great summer vacation :D :D :D :D 


See You Soon :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...