Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Feels Like Travelling:

Don't you just feel like travelling? I know I feel like doing that :)

Summer Vacation is just about 5 weeks away. Sometimes I just wish the summer vacation would just hurry up and start already. It's been really hectic at the university for the past several weeks and as you can see I haven't been updating my blog that much. Doesn't anyone wish that their summer vacation would just start already. The only thing that has been going on in the university is that they're just bombing us with quizzes and projects...Hello we need a break. Right???
It's just been so stressful lately that I had decided to give up a couple of things like cooking and most of my free time. So let me just translate it: Be a robot - study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study, study and study.
Everyone is now starting to get restless and don't get me started on the summer courses. Some universities have announced that their going to be extending the semester from 6 weeks to 9 weeks (excluding exam weeks). If I add the exam weeks then it would be about 11 weeks. The normal semester (Autumn or Spring) is about 12 weeks or 13 weeks and if I add the exams it's going to be about 15 weeks.
Now come on don't you think that's a little too long? Summer Vacation Where Are You????
But we all know Hedassa (from Crank Yankers) would be saying "..I'd like to wish you a Merry Reality..."
That is so true, we all know that it would be taking a lot of time for the summer break to just start. The weather just started to heat up across the UAE. I think we're going to be ending up getting burnt before the summer even starts :P :P :P

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...