Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, January 21, 2011

New Banner Idea:

Banner A


I was thinking of making a new banner for my blog because as of the 1st of February 2011, I will be changing my banner because I have received some complaints from certain users and they have said that my banner looks bad, so I'm going to change it.  It's just a picture of a Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree that I photoshopped using the Cut-Out option in the filters gallery. So because of that I cannot decided on which banner I should put up. So here are 2 Banners that I might be adding. The first banner is on top of this paragraph (Banner A) and the second one is under this paragraph (Banner B)

Banner B


Please Note: That these images are going to be shrunk into the typical banner size. 

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...