Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Upcoming Events:

There are a couple of events that are going to be happening as of December 2010:

  • U.A.E's National Day is on December 2nd - Expect the Locals to go wild and crazy (The Jumeirah Beach Road will be crowded like anything)
  • Islamic New Year is on December 7 - This is for the beginning of a new Islamic Year :D
  • Creamfield in Abu Dhabi (some point on December) - It's like a bunch of concerts playing all together in AD, except Dido isn't going to be there :( and also this is going to be during the final exams :(
  • New Movies: Tron Legacy (Yes, I know XTR, you will be watching that, no need to tell me anymore but unfortunately I have 2 finals after that ), Meet The FOckers: Little FOckers, Narnia 3, 127 Hours (to be RELEASED in the UAE Soon; hopefully on December 29 - the day final exams are over) and many more movies to be released :)
  • Final Exams - Has it come to that already? Yes it has, unfortunately starting from December 13, there will be very few updates to almost no updates till December 29. I will mention this on December 1.
This is all the events that I have to mention for December!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...