Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, November 8, 2010

Driving To The Dubai Mall:


While I was driving along the Al Wasel Road in Dubai, I was thinking of putting the windows down and thought I would go cruising along the way to the Dubai Mall. On the way to the mall, a large thick grayish - black cloud had appeared in the sky and it just started to drizzle at first, but then the drizzle had lead to some rain, which was quite nice. So, while I was driving, I had come across some traffic on the road and when I looked up, something had appeared in front of the cars and I.
A rainbow was formed in front of me. I have never seen a rainbow in Dubai, since 1997. This rainbow wasn't a small rainbow, it was pretty big. It was formed close to the Burj Khalifa till Al Wasel Road. Now that is pretty awesome. Not many people saw it today, only a few of them saw it but the rest of the people were busy doing different things at the time. Even the mall wasn't that crowded today and that's all that happened today.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...