Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, February 22, 2010

Retrotrut's Gets really Sick:

              This is how my head feels at the moment
              The room is always spinning like crazy



 
And the result of all of this is a typical common cold 


Over the past 9 days I have been having these constant migraines (Yes, that long) and I have gotten to the point where I can hardly sleep at night because of my freaking headaches. All the time, almost 24 hours a day I keep getting a bad migraine followed by a massive dose of dizziness and now today my headache has gone from bad to terrible to worse to OMG My HEAD is KILLING ME!!!!!
And to make things worse today my migraine got so bad that I had to leave university earlier just to go to the doctor. I tried taking some caffeine(such as a cup of coffee) and even Panadol and those two things made my head spin even more and I did start getting nauseous .
So I went to the hospital and now I am FORCED to RELAX (I wish people would quit telling me to relax all the time). Now I have to skip about 2 - 3 days of university but, the university is closing this coming Thursday because of a public holiday. So I'm getting the entire week off to relax (except for Monday, because even though it's the Doctors Orders, I still have to go in tomorrow and attend a class).
The doctor told me that today I am in such a bad shape (not in weight but in every other way). I have deep eye bags, I'm very unstable, my nose is congested, my ear's nerves are getting infected, my thyroids are swelling and the list goes on. Oh Yeah and I've over-stressed because of the amount of work I've been doing and of course I have to try and get some rest. Normally when I get home, I rarely play any games or even watch any series. I barely watch any horror movies (because there aren't any good ones on TV) but I do watch TV, whenever I get to have lunch or dinner.
So  now as of the doctor's orders, I will NOT be updating my blog until further Notice. Please Be Patient With Me Until I Get Better!

1 comment:

XTR said...

Get well soon pal. I am sorry to hear that you are very sick. Actually, it reminds me of the time I was sick myself; it was very painful. Read the post about my sickness on my blog.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...