Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Where on Earth Is Retrotrut?

During the past few weeks I have been really busy working on ALL my assignments for my university. And you wouldn't believe how much work the university has been giving us. There were so many group presentations that I had to finish (actually there is one more left) and then there were all those midterms that I had to study for. As you can see the Midterm Schedule was extended for 2 weeks and now I just finished the last midterm yesterday.

Now the other reason why I was also busy was because other than my university work, I also had driving classes and then I had my first test on the 20th of September and Al Hamdulillah I passed the first test which was the Parking Garage Test. Then on the 11th of October I had my next Test, which was the Assesment Test and I passed it :D
The third test that I had was last Thursday the 22nd of October and it was the Signal Test and I passed that and now I will be having my Final Driving Test on the 4th of November. Wish me luck on that day!

The latest seatbelt design is quite fashionable these days!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...