Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where On Earth Is Retrotrut?

OK, so I have been going around Europe for almost 2 weeks and I have been moving so much that I haven't been able to update my blog, as you can see I have blogwebs (also known as cobwebs but it's virtual blogwebs here on my blog) all over my blog. Not to worry I will be clearing them shortly, once I return back to the U.A.E. I will definitely clear up all the mess on my blog.

Where have I been in Europe during this summer?
I have been to:
  • Munich, Germany
  • Salzburg, Austria
  • Zell Em See, Austria
  • Zurich, Switzerland
  • Lake Geneva, Geneva
  • Lake Leman in Evian, France
and thats about it. Now I'm by Lake Leman and I'm going to spend about one more night here and then I am heading to London for 2 days and then I come back to Dubai. I will be back on the 15th of August 2009.

Note: There will be no pictures published until I get back to Dubai due to internet issues.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...