Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, May 4, 2009

TS3 Talk:


Now there is about less than 30 days left until The Sims 3 is officially released into the stores. From What I had found out is that Geekay Games is the only store in Dubai that is selling the collectors edition of it and ALL the other stores (such as Virgin) will be selling the normal version of The Sims 3.  

The Sims 3: Collectors Edition is to have:
  • 2GB FLASH DISK OF THE PLUMBOB
  •  EUROPEAN STYLED SPORTS CAR DOWNLOAD
  •  NEW THEME MUSIC FROM THE SIMS 3
  •  AN EXCLUSIVE PRIMA TIPS & HINTS GUIDE
  • A MAP OF THE SIMS 3 NEIGHBORHOOD
What else could we possibly ask for? I am actually impressed with Geekay Games for getting this game for me. Thanks A lot Geekay :)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...