Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Chat:


I am so happy that it's finally summer vacation. Now that I finally have time for myself I can actually go and do all the things I ever wanted to do this year. Such as:
  • Getting my driver's license
  • go out with my friends to the mall
  • go to the beach
  • go swimming
  • play video games
and many others. So far I have managed to finish playing Saints Row 2 at last. It took me 6 hours to finally finish that game. What else have I done, oh yeah I also managed to hack The Sims 2 again. Other than that I went for an eye test so that I could apply for my license. The doctor told me that my left eye is 100% ok but my right eye is just a little bad. He said that I don't really have to wear glasses :) which is a good thing right? The good thing is that I'm not even blind Al Hamdulillah for not being blind.
I also managed to go and see my mom's cousins twin daughters the other day. They look so cute in their little pj's ^__^
Now the night is young and it's already 1:46AM and I just watched a movie. I watched Yes Man, Twilight, Titanic & thats about it. 
Well I think that this is enough blogging for one day. I might as well call it a night and go to sleep for a bit and then wake up and go do something in the morning.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...