Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Let There Be Sims:


Virgin Megastore in Dubai announces the release of The Sims 3. It is said that the game will be released on the 4th of June 2009. Now I am really surprised with Virgin. About 2 weeks ago I went to Virgin Megastore in the Mall Of The Emirates and I asked one of the staff members and believe it or not this is what happened:
Me: Excuse me sir, do you have any idea when The Sims 3 will be released?
Virgin Megastore Staff member: The Sims 3?!
Me: Yes, do you know when it will be released?
Virgin Megastore Staff member: I'm sorry sir, but we NEVER heard of the game. We have The Sims 2 in stock. Would you like to see it?
Me: No thanks!
So I left the store. but now finally Virgin realized that they should release it. I think they were forced to release it because I guess they many people heard me blab about how one guy from the UAE is a creator of the game and I'm guessing that they felt bad because ALL the stores knew about it except them. LOL
Anyway about the game. If you go to Virgin Megastore now, you can see that it's available for pre-ordering now. So if you preorder it, you will receive a few gifts with the game. So what are you waiting for. Go and preorder it QUICK!!!!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...