Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dido Answers Your Questions:


I watched that Northern Skies live video in your website and you were playing guitar on it (I think it was the same one you played at the "live at the Brixton Academy" dvd). I loved the sound of the instrument (it's absolutely beautiful) and I'd like to know what kind of guitar was that, because I'm thinking of buying one for me.

Dido replies: It’s a Gibson J200. I absolutely love it. It’s quite a big guitar but I just get lost in it and I write tons on it.




"..No more trips to Grafton Street, No More going there to see you lying still while we all come and go..." Dido - Grafton Street


I'm curious about which track of yours is the most personal, or which track means the most to you?

Dido replies: Probably Grafton Street.




Good Morning Dubai!


When writing songs at what time of the day are you most creative?

Dido replies: First thing in the morning or after a bottle of wine.




What do you feel and think when you hear other people singing your songs? Do they add anything different to the meaning of the original song?

Dido replies: I love it. I get to hear the song in a whole new light.


"..Who Makes You Feel Like I Make You Feel..."

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...