Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, April 13, 2009

Push The Door I'm Home At Last...

It's now Monday the 13th of April 2009 and I am extremely tired because of my long day in the university. I have been there for such a long time. I was there since 7:45AM And I Came home at 7:45PM. Wow, I was there for exactly 12 hours. It's better if I just move into the university and claim one of the class rooms :P just kidding.
No but I'm glad to be home, I just pushed the door and I am home now and all I see is you... lol I'm singing Dido's song Thank You :P
But now it's time to relax and forget about the calculus quiz that I did, and that is a long story and I'm not in the mood to discuss about it.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...