Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finally:

"An Artists point of view of being stressed. He really captured the stress is students nowadays."

I am so happy nowadays, I finished my Calculus exam and it took hours and days for me to finish studying for that. My Calculus exam was on the 29th of April 2009. Now that I got that subject over it was time to continue studying for the other subjects, I am almost done studying my Biology exam. I spent a long time studying for these subjects and they are causing a lot of stress. Hopefully by the time I finish my Biology exam (which is this Saturday, 2nd of May 2009), I am so going to chill this time. The reason why I'll be chilling is because my last exam is English 2 and thank God I finished studying for that. Now all what I have to do is to some revision on the 4th of May, 2009. Then on the 5th of May, which is on Tuesday I will be finishing ALL my finals by 3PM. YAY!!!!!!!!!
There will be a major update on my blog during the summer of 2009!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...