Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Top 5 For The Year 2009:

I think since you know the midterms are over, I thought I would give my own reviews of everything. I'll be talking about everything from A -Z. Let's start with the Top 5 Singers:

  1. Dido (as always Dido rocks, I have nothing else to say but You Go Dido :D )
  2. Britney Spears (I have to admit this Britney surpise when she released her new album Circus, she has improved a lot)
  3. DJ Tiesto (His music is amazing)
  4. Jem (yes my dear you are one of my favorite singers. Plus it's amazing!)
  5. Guru Josh Project (Great work in adding that person in your video Infinity )
Now to continue to the Top 5 TV shows:
  1. Heroes (who could resist this show?)
  2. Charmed (it's all about 3 sexy ladies who kick butt)
  3. Privileged (An interesting story at Palm Beach)
  4. 90210 - 2008 (not bad, just a little provocative)
  5. Grey's Anatomy (a show about doctors. It's a billion times better than ER)
And then there is the Top 5 Movies:
  1. Slumdog Millionaire (it got 8 oscars)
  2. Iron Man (I am iron man :P)
  3. Titanic (of course Titanic is amazing even though it's a billion years old)
  4. Hostel 1 & 2 (anyone interested in a little horror movie?)
  5. Herbie The Car (I love that car)
Also to top is off with the Top 5 Games:
  1. The Sims 1, 2 & 3 (These are the best games ever )
  2. Saints Row 2 (whether it's for the pc or for the ps3 it's amazing)
  3. GTA 1 -5 (Very nice but it has a few rules which you have to follow
  4. Spore (it's more like evolution with aliens instead of humans)
  5. Super Smash Brawl (This is no. 1 for the Wii Games )

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...