Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time Goes By So Slowly:

Boredom Stikes Us All


Today I feel as if time is going slower by the minute. The reason why I feel this way is because I am so bored at the moment. I know that I shouldn't complain about that but unfortunately I have classes from 9AM - 7:30PM every Mondays and Wednesdays. So today I managed to finish my design class earlier (about 11:45AM instead of 12PM) and I've been on a break since then. My break wouldn't end until 2:45PM then as soon as that's over I have class until 4PM. Then finally my last class is at 6:15PM till 7:30PM and after that I can go home and relax.
I can't wait to go home and then just plop down on my bed and watch TV or maybe, possibly play on the computer. Hmm I wonder which game shall I play tonight? Saints Row 2? The Sims 2 (hacked edition by yours truely)? Spore (about time I played that game)? Or shall I just watch something online such as Kyle XY and continue watching Season 2 of it?
This will all be done as soon as I do some work but procrastination has taken over our lives :P
LOL!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...