Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Friday, February 13, 2009

New DIDO Video Found:

I was recently browsing Youtube when I found a new video of Dido. It's called Hurt U. It's an odd song that I found, I think it's about respecting your mother or something. Here's the video.



Lyrics:

I feel down now
How low can I go
Can I take you with me
I shall return to my bed
And I'll feed you when I'm ready
And if you're hungry just remember
I was hurt so now I'm hurting you
I was hurt so I will hurt you too

And if you hate me, just remember
I was hurt so now I'm hurting you
I was hurt so I will hurt you too

Note: after the end of this part of the song some guy starts saying a few things. Some people say it's Dido's brother Rollo is saying these things but I don't know who it is.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...