Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nervous Breakdown:

Calculus Quiz: The reason why we always get stressed out

Man, I am so worried because tomorrow I am having my big huge calculus quiz. It's worth 15% of the grade. There is going to be a total number of 5 quizzes and all those quizzes put together is worth 65% of my grade. So I hope all of you will understand that I am having a nervous break down.
Oh God. If only Calculus was easy but unfortunatly I was incorrect.

 Well the only thing that would save everyone the stress would be this picture above me :P

No seriously everyone must pray for me so that I could do really good in the quiz!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...