Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, February 2, 2009

Do You have a little time?



Do I have a little time? For what you may ask? Well I basically have no time this week to do anything for myself. There is no "Me" time anymore :( because of the amount of HW & Projects I've been receiving. Also I had started this club in my university (Name is confidential) and I managed to start a Games Club. Oh God, Finally!
Now my university will be more fun (at last) but so time consuming.
I also joined many clubs as well such as The News Club, Health & Environment Club and The Photography Club (it's about time I take some pictures for Fran's sake!).
So I will be busy with all of that. Next I am having the biggest quiz ever next week on Monday and I doubt I will be blogging a lot during the weekend.
Life is passing me by, when I move this quickly. I should try and stop for a while and blog for sometime. Maybe on Thursday night I'll blog a bit but I doubt it.

1 comment:

XTR said...

For Fran's sake? eh?

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...