Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Sims 3 Delayed?

Well I've been hearing gossips around the internet and this doesn't sound good. I heard that the release of The Sims 3 was supposed to be on February 20th but it seems that they had just delayed it by a month. Rumor has it that The Sim 3 might also be released during the month of May (My Birthday) or on June (XTR's brother's birthday). EA did not say anything about this yet. But EA Europe said that the game will be released in Europe on May/June. If you all want to know why the game has been delayed it's because the game had a few bugs left in it but they are currently being removed.
Also they are adding some more things into it. If you go on to their site (www.thesims3.com) and you use the VIP login, then that means you can view the blog and read it. I'll quote somethings from it soon.

Here is a video of the trailer, Enjoy!:

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...