Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New & Improved Blog

Has anyone noticed my new and improved blog? If not then I think you need to go on my blog and look at it. Or simply get your eyes checked.
XTR & I had decided to upgrade our blogs and make it more noticable. Come on the theme was kind of lame. Black is too gothic nowadays. So here is a new recolor of my background. Enough living in the dead. lol
This calls for a celebration. Time to layout the music




M.I.A. - Paper Planes (club remix)



WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now just dance people. I will be adding some more things soon.
Also expect some more delays as I will be starting my university on the 21st of January 2009 and my class schedule is crazy!

2 comments:

XTR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
XTR said...

Oh god... FINAALLLY

Congrats on your polished blog! It looks amazing now! I told you lighter colors are better.

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...