Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, December 22, 2008

Where am I?

Hey everyone, you might be wondering where I am? Believe it or not. I am in the US. So over the past few days I had been very busy getting my exams over with and then just leaving Dubai.
So on Friday morning me, my mom and my little brother got on the plane and headed to London. When we arrived, we decided to stay in London for 1 day. And we did that.
Then yesterday at 11:30AM (London time), the plane to go to the US was delayed TILL 1:30PM.
After that, I had arrived to the US (at last) and omg was it such a long trip. So When I was at passport control. Those Americans told me that I had to go to section C and I was like wtf? so I went there and they had moved ALL the Arabs aside (literally speaking) and then some Africans as well. WTF? so I waited in line then when they called me they asked me questions like "whats ur occupation?" "How long were u away since u last travelled?" and stuff like that....
Then I finally arrived to my apartment and Now I am just chillin like hell!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...