Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dido News:

Dido - Shows No Interest to the Press:
Dido is uninteresting to paparazzi, and she knows why: "I'm classified as being boring, and I'm happy for that", says the British superstar in the "kultur-news"- interview. "They really don't bother me, and I hope, it will last. But I see how the media is handling some people." Fear to get into the focus of the media is very small for Dido, whose 3rd album sice 5 years will be released in mid of November, especially because of her handling of the press: "I've nearly no friends being in the public eye."


Dido is a neat Freak:
Popstar Dido is having a voice like an angel, but she's a real neat freak! The 36-year-old revealed that in an interview with the magazine "Gala". She said: "Sweeping is like meditation, a good chance to think about new songs." Housework is very inspiring for the singer. Dido can relax the best with football, a passion she took over from her dad. "When I was 4 he took me with him to the stadion for the first time. The atmosphere there blew me away immidiately."


Dido Goes To School (no I'm serious)
LOS ANGELES - Dido went to school. For her upcoming album "Safe Trip Home" Dido went to the evening classes. Following BBC Dido took some lessons in a music class of an university in LA. She said: "I just wanted to use my head. I studied some orchestra things ... I was there for some evenings of the week, to go totally stinged to the studio." The didn't notice her being Dido there, so Dido: "No it was great ... no one identyfied me. I did nothing to be non-identyfied, I did not wear any fake beard or something like that."

Dido dedicated a song to her father, who died 2 years ago, on her new album "Safe Trip Home". The CD will be available in Germany on 31st of October.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...