Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In Class Again: Part 2

So here I am sitting in class, updating my blog. The class doesn't even start until 30 minutes so I am just surfing the net & blogging. Still no news from Dido but I just found out that Heroes Season 3 Episode 6 is finally out. Yay! I can't wait to watch it today ;)
If you want the link to watch it in HD please comment on this post. I will not post the link now because I'm afraid that Etisalat will block the site and I don't want that to happen.

1 comment:

XTR said...

LOl....

Good luck with your class! I was about to watch Heroes episode 6 but decided to view your blog first. Of course, we can't disclose the website's name!

* Laughs the evil laugh*

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...