Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What is going on with the Supermarkets?

Seriously, What is going on with all the supermarkets. I am seeing so many people there in the Union Co-Op and God they're not Arabic people they're all these crazy tourists. Russians, British, Americans, South Africans, need I go on? About a few days before Ramadan even begun the Union Co-Op was not even crowded but now since we (Arabs) want to go and shop for things. We can't. It is way too crowded. The lines at the counter are endless (not forgetting the traffic in Dubai, Don't get me started). The Co-Op is out of almost everything from A-Z. Cheese Samosas to Vimpto to Honey to everything else. Even Homous & Mutable. It is unbearable. Just like the heat and the long traffic jams. And I was like " Ugh, How do you put up with that?" well Don't ask me how did I put up with that.

1 comment:

XTR said...

LOL!

You can say that again... totally unbearable man!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...