Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, September 7, 2008

SPORE: is it a game or a disease?

Well it's both a disease and a game. But I'm not talking about the diseases. I am talking about the game. Will Wright has created this game (for those of you who don't know who Will Wright is then keep reading). As you all know Will Wright is also the creator of The Sims 1, 2 ,3 and Sim City (each one dating from 1990 - now) and Spore. He thought he would create Spore for fun (that's what I think). This game is suppose to be a fun game about you starting off as an alien type of monster who is first a microbe then evolves to a fully mature monster. LOL
This game was released on September 4 2008 in Dubai. It won't be released in America till the 7th of September. LOL (again)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...