Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Simmer Designs

Ever wanted to have a model of the Burj Al Arab in your sim's home?

This picture of the Emirates tower is real (only the background behind this pic is not real)

As what Borat said "It's a very nice, I like, how much?"


Well I was just browsing around on TSR also know as The Sims Resource .com and I discovered that one of the creators is really talented. I'm not sure but I think he or she is is extremely talented. The creator is from India but is trying to make ALL of his creations for free. Have a look at the Emirates Tower.
Note: The image above can be seen in the actual game, but it requires a lot of space (I think its about 6 or 7 mb of space).
I also added a picture of his version of a model of the Burj Al Arab ^__^ (Ya Salam)

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...