Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Feeling better at last

Finally I am feeling a little better than this morning. God, I'm telling you today I felt SO BAD.....seriously I felt like passing out (even though I slept for a long time) and I had a headache not forgetting I couldn't smell ANYTHING or taste ANYTHING. I was in such a bad shape today. Now finally I enjoyed it. I can't believe it, I actually coped with this flu.
So today I had a great iftar (unfortunately, I couldn't taste a thing). Then I spent time taking care of some kids (those little brats). One of them is a devil. I swear to God. Even XTR was shocked.
If only I videoed what they did and how they acted.
Well now that that is over with. I am now going to relax while listening to some Dj Tiesto. Oh yeah by the way (btw) my good friend Mario called me today and told me that he's coming back to Dubai. Well what do I have to say to him. WELCOME BACK DUDE!
LOL!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...