Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The day my dad got angry with my cat:

the picture here is not my cat, her picture will be out soon!



On the 28th of September 2008, right after we broke fast, my cat (named Dido) was licking herself on the ground under the table. (it was being lazy and all that :P ) and everyone was eating. So here is what happened. The cat got up and started to stretch out and maybe it scratched the carpet for like 10 seconds and that was about it. When my dad so that, he shouted at the cat (poor thing) and he wanted to throw his slipper at her (again, poor her). So he did but he missed. He threw it at the wall (lol) and the cat jumped and ran out of the room (that was funny). And my dad threatened to kill my poor cat if he ever sees the cat in the house (excuse me? I do not accept that at all)! If that ever happens, I won't be able to forgive anyone if my cat died just because of seeing her. The I'm sorry I simply won't forgive that person and I won't talk to that person for God knows how long. Even if it's for 5 years!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...