Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Sims 2 : Apartment Life

I finally got The Sims 2 Al. Omg it took forever to find this game. Now my Ramadan has been saved, that means I can play The Sims 2 AL during the time of fasting - until iftar though lol
Can you believe it, I went looking in 10 different stores, lets see Geekay, Virgin(those bastards), Joystick trading, Sharaf DJ & all over Al Ain Center (aka Computer Plaza). I finally found it at Software Line in Al Ain Center. Trust me I was surprised to find it there. As always I find it there before most stores in Dubai get it. LOL!
Let me go and play it after I post something about XTR. LOL!

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...