Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Questions & Answers From Chocolate Madness

1. NAME: Retrotrut

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
When I was a baby

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
sometimes.. it depends on my mood

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL?
Chocolate & everything else as long as it doesn't contain any fruits or pepper in it.

6. KIDS?
Kids are ok but they tend to get annoying sometimes. But they're also fun to hang out with

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
DUH!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Nah, Don't really like having one.


9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Every Single Day!

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yeah. Why are you asking?

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes but only if I had cell regeneration so then I would have nothing to worry about.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Kellogs Raisin Bran

13. Chicken or MEAT?
Both. But I would take more chicken than Meat.


14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY?

Hmm I think its both. LOL

15. What is your favourite ice cream?

Brownie Sundae with Chocolate Mousse Royal & Mint Chocolate Chip with EXTRA FUDGE ( ya salaaam )

16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
what are they wearing? lol no seriously their personality

17. RED OR BLUE?
Blue.



18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

my weight.

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

at the moment most of my friends

20. DO YOU EVER TALK TO YOURSELF?
Yes... only when I'M SLEEPING :)

21. IF YOU WERE A FRUIT WHAT WOULD YOU BE?

huh, now thats stupid


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Dark Blue

23. FAVOURITE SMELL?
The smell of the vanilla air refresher

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

My Best Friend XTR

me :ALooo..
XTR: Hey
me: Hello are you there?
XTR: yeah, so how are you?
me : Fine, so whats up? What are we going to do tomorrow?

2 hours later

Me: No you hang up the phone
XTr: No you hang up first
Me: No you hang up first
XTR: No you.....

We finally ended up closing the phone

ToooooooT

25. FAVORITE DRINKs?
Water, Diet Pepsi, Vanilla Mocha drink

27. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
ugh, not interested in sports. I would rather watch a movie.

28 FAVORITE COLOR?

Navy Blue

29. MORNING OR NIGHT?
Not a morning person AT ALL :) i hate waking up early... even though I do that sometimes.


30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No, Thought about trying it out but then changed my mind

31. FAVOURITE PLACE?
Home Sweet Home.


32. YOUR DREAM ?

going to hajj :) & to memorize the Quran one day & for World Peace!

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Naked Gun part 1. OMG it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing yesterday.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer in summer and winter in winter :P i like both...

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

None.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Anything with a lot of chocolate,

38. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOU PERSONALITY?

I'm a nice person. I am extremly kind & all that and also I am not that shy so I'm a little outgoing. I am also neat. But I'm not too neat like a neat-freak. LOL I'm also playful. I play on the computer a lot. hahahahahaha

39.ARE YOU MOODY?

Sometimes.....It depends sometimes when I come back from my summer vacation i tend not to eat a lot. Don't ask me why. But I hate eating a lot. I also get angry sometimes just like that and the rest of the time I'm just calm. LOL

40.WHAT QUALITIES HAVE YOU TAKEN FROM YOUR FATHER?

His business talent. LOL

41. WHAT QUALITIES HAVE YOU TAKEN FROM YOUR MOM?
OMG I took everything, her kindness, her wits, her talents. Just everything.

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...