Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blogging in Progress

Yes I finally got a chance to blog (at last). It has been very hard to get signal by the phone and internet on the cruise. Great news for everyone, I might be back in dxb on the 23rd of August or maybe I might return earlier than that. I'm not too sure well anyways I'm here thats for 1 thing :P
The next thing is that The Sims 2 Apartment Life has been announced to be released on the 26th of August but it might arrive a little late to Dubai. It will probably be out on the 28th of August or sometime on September. You might have noticed that I put the chat transcript of TS2. Just read it and tell me what you thinkof it. Comments are enabled for the transcripts but not the Events happening during the fall.

More news coming soon

1 comment:

XTR said...

Good to have you back !

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...