Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Opinions on Trinidad

Well as you all know that I'll be leaving the caribbean in just a few hours and I thought that I would like to blog about it. My opinion on staying in the Caribbean:
The hotel - it was you know expensive (hey, nothing is cheap here just like in dxb) and it wasthat bad
The food- the famous Roti was just amazing, had Royal castle amazing again, had the food from the hotel (don't make me puke).
The people- They were very kind and fun, even when we went to Maracas Bay, the people there were really nice.
Family- it was really fun visiting them. It was a blast
The weather - it wasn't that bad like in dubai, it was a tropical weather. Not too cold and not too hot. It was about 20 - 30 degrees. It rains every few days (not a little but a lot of rain)

so in my point of view the ratings of staying at the Hyatt is 5/10 trust me its very bad

The HILTON was a billion times better

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...