Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finally arrived in T&T

YAY, I've just arrived from Barbados & I am so happy to be in Trinidad. The only problem is that I tried using my phone in Barbados and its not working. Stupid Etisalat and their so called "Roaming services" yeah whatever it doesn't work in Barbados. I tried calling home and all I get is " sorry no service is available here" or "Etisalat refuses to work" its some crap. but screw that. XTR I recieved your SMS this morning. The time is in Trinidad is 5:41pm and in Dubai its 1:41AM so just thought I would like to let you know that everything is fine. I am fine as well :D
I will try and see if my phone will work here.
Anyways I g2g
bye

1 comment:

XTR said...

Hehe... I know how annoying Etisalat is... But don't worry. There is always e-mail!

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...