Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Briney Spears Has got to Control herself Now

Sorry the following image is blocked due to the amount of people that are under the age of 18




The following pictures above explains it all. A picture can tell 1000 words like for instance Ms. Britney Spears is officially nuts. Last year on MTV I saw this clip on Britney Spears and she was literally singing in her Bra and Underwear. But that was LAST YEAR. Now this year well she got divorced from her ex-husband, she lost her kids but she's still fighting her way to get her kids back. Imagine this she's not allowed to see her kids all because of her ex-husband Kevin Federline - Reminds me of a feline :P .
Also Last year she shaved her hair bald don't you remember that. well she went from Sweet & innocent then to bald and ugly then to Total Slut!

1 comment:

XTR said...

Well, Ms. Spears is officially nuts. Hell, when I watched the South Park version of her, I couldn't stop laughing. And you retro were torturing me with that funny episode- seriously I was unable to control my laughter.

RAWRRHHARARGWARR

Translation: What is new?

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...