Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Monday, April 21, 2008

Internet Running slow

Has anyone noticed how slow the internet has been running? well believe it or not the internet is running pretty slow around the Emirates. There had been many complaints that YouTube was also running slow and every time you sign in on your account you are always entering as someone else. For example: I signed in just a few minutes ago & nobody had even touched my computer, so my nickname is Retrotrut on YouTube but it signed me in as some other person. This is not a virus nor is it a hack or nor is it any keyloggers. If anyone is experiencing this problem. Please Contact me by commenting me on this blog

No comments:

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...