Dido World Tour May 5 - June 30 2019

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dido Pictures



Dido literally hates anorexic people. I don't blame her. I actually agree with her. Anorexic people are too thin and most of them die from starvation at a young age. Plus young people who do this are actually trying to puke out anything they eat (EVEN IF ITS AN ALMOND A DAY) . People who do this are trying to be as thin as paper. In fact did you know that also that women who do this, they lose their teeth in well a few weeks because vomit is acidic and they will be puking out their teeth. So as Dido quoted"I love food, I can't stop eating it"





Did Dido copy Lulu's hairstyle from the Scissor Sisters?
I think not. Did you know that Lulu actually copied Dido's hairstyle but she just didn't want to admit it.



Dido's song "White Flag" was actually sang for her Ex-Boyfriend Bob Page. For those of you who didn't know who Bob Page is, he was actually Dido's Boyfriend (BF). The couple split when Dido walked out on Bob since Bob was planning to get married to her. But she blamed her hectic career.

1 comment:

vishu garewal said...

hey dido i'm your's big big fan.........i love u......^_^

Dido- Friends

Here is the song "Friends": Dido - Friends Lyrics: I know you thought I'd never be Really much of anything While y...